WGN-TV is currently looking for a Web Producer Intern.
Responsibilities: WGN-TV, Channel 9 and WGN America are looking for an Assistant Website Producer, intern. The internship will expose the participant to the day-to-day requirements for a local broadcast station as well as a nationally distributed cable network. Knowledge of HTML, DreamWeaver, Flash required. Knowledge of Adobe PhotoShop, on-line video and/or writing would be helpful, but not necessary.
* Additional Information
– Must be 18 or older and eligible to work in the US.
– Registered students in good standing at an accredited college or university preferred.
– Must be able to work the hours required by department.
– Students can receive university or college credit for participating in this program but need to handle paperwork involved
– Candidate must be an undergraduate (junior/senior standing) or graduate students attending an accredited college or university majoring in Broadcasting/Communications/Journalism/Web Design or related field of study.
Internships pays state minimum wage.
DURATION/HOURS: Must be able to work a minimum of 16 hours per week during an 8-12 week period.
Equal Opportunity Employer
If interested send cover letter & resume to:
WGN-TV Human Resources Dept.
2501 W. Bradley Place, Chicago, IL 60618
Fax: (773) 528-1387
Apply On-line: Please go to http://www.tribunemedia.com, go to Careers, then job listings and search for keywords “Web Producer Internship".
Resumes must be received at least one month prior to the beginning of each session to assure full consideration.* Interns are considered trainees and not employees under the Fair Labor Standards Act of 1973.