Responsibilities: Assist Human Resources department with some specific daily tasks and special projects. Will review resumes and help maintain general Human Resources e-mail. Special projects include I-9 processing and completing specific EEO reports.
DURATION/HOURS: Must be able to work a minimum of 12 hours per week* during a 12-week period.
* Additional Information
– Must be 18 or older and eligible to work in the US.
– Registered students in good standing at an accredited college or university preferred.
– Must be able to work the hours required by department.
– Students can receive university or college credit for participating in this program but need to handle paperwork involved
– Undergraduate (junior/senior standing) or graduate students attending an accredited college or university majoring in Broadcasting/Communications/Journalism or related field of study. Students must be able to obtain college credit for the internship experience.
Internships pays state minimum wage.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply online or send resume and cover letter to
WGN-TV Human Resources Dept.
2501 W. Bradley Place, Chicago, IL 60618
Fax: (773) 528-1387
Resumes must be received at least one month prior to the beginning of each session to assure full consideration.* Interns are considered trainees and not employees under the Fair Labor Standards Act of 1973.