This internship is designed for a student who is interested in comedy writing/production.
Duties include, but are not limited to: Acting as Writing Assistant to the Executive Producer and/or Production Assistant on field shoots, logging video, posting to social media, and serving as a courier when props, costumes or other production elements need to be picked up/dropped off. Intern will communicate closely with executive producer, host and all staff. Mature and professional conduct expected.
• Must be 18 or older and eligible to work in the US. Registered students in good standing at an accredited college or university preferred.
• Must be able to work the hours required by department.
• Students can receive university or college credit for participating in this program but need to handle paperwork involved.
We offer the following 4 Internship Sessions:
• Fall (8-12 Weeks – Deadline to Apply – July 15)
• Winter (4-10 Weeks – Deadline to Apply – October 15)
• Spring (8-12 Weekes – Deadline to Apply – January 15)
• Summer (8-12 Weeks – Deadline to Apply – April 15)
Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply On-line: Please go to http://www.tribunemedia.com/careers/ and search for keywords “Man of The People Internship"
* Interns are considered trainees and not employees under the Fair Labor Standards Act of 1973. Internship pays City of Chicago minimum wage.