Portland's CW is seeking an experienced full-time Account Executive to join our team. This person will be a marketing consultant to advertising agencies and local clients selling advertising for the station and achieving new business revenue goals.
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with assigned and developmental accounts
- Develop new revenue through creative prospecting, following leads, and cold calling
- Prepare and sell packages utilizing available in-house research materials, knowledge of clients and their advertising needs, and knowledge of the local marketplace
- Assist in creative process for client commercials
- Prepare and reach quarterly sales revenue budget and target goal
- 2+ years in Broadcast Sales
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or equivalent related experience
- Highly motivated, self-starter who displays business curiosity and thrives in a competitive environment
- Ability to analyze the market, package resources, establish value, and sell marketing solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively communicate with, negotiate, and influence internal and external contacts.
Tribune Media Company (NYSE: TRCO) is home to a diverse portfolio of television and digital properties driven by quality news, entertainment and sports programming. Tribune Media is comprised of Tribune Broadcasting’s 42 owned or operated local television stations reaching more than 50 million households, national entertainment network WGN America, whose reach is approaching 80 million households, Tribune Studios, and a variety of digital applications and websites commanding 60 million monthly unique visitors online. Tribune Media also includes Chicago’s WGN-AM and the national multicast networks Antenna TV and THIS TV. Additionally, the Company owns and manages a significant number of real estate properties across the U.S. and holds a variety of investments, including a 31% interest in Television Food Network, G.P., which operates Food Network and Cooking Channel. For more information, please visit www.tribunemedia.com.