WXMI in Grand Rapids, MI has an exciting opportunity for an Account Coordinator to join our Sales team! This is a great opportunity to potentially move into a junior AE role within the first year while supporting and receiving mentorship from an experienced AE!
The Account Coordinator manages day to day responsibilities of assigned accounts and team members. Provides administrative and customer service support utilizing a deep understanding of the company’s multimedia solutions. Influences & drives sales by providing customer support and by aligning the company’s multimedia solutions with our customers’ marketing objectives.
• Works alongside Account Executive and Digital Sales Specialist to expedite the execution of digital campaigns sold by designated Account Executives; this includes ensuring all digital campaigns are executed on-time, accurately booked and trafficked, and monitored to ensure successful delivery
• Responsible for identifying trends and opportunities through our research products to improve product conversion and overall campaign performance.
• Serves as the primary point of contact for existing agency and direct client business, including management of schedules both linear and online
• Reports and tracks client audience delivery and providing results of performance of client campaigns with broadcast post and digital recaps
• Supports AE with contracts and sell through - maintenance of contracts and make-goods
• Resolves scheduling issues and program changes
• Collaborates with internal and external partners to fulfill sponsorships and promotions agreements, including trafficking and accurate scheduling
• Acts as backup to AE for resolving issues and communicating products, processes and services to clients
• Partners with designated Account Executives to create new/incremental revenue through consistent and creative prospecting
• College degree preferred
• 1-2 years of directly related experience
• Strong Excel and Power Point Skills
• Strong project management and multi- tasking skills
• Proven track record of meeting deadlines and deliverables
• Excellent communication skills
• Creative and able to adapt quickly to change
Apply online at http://www.tribunemedia.com/careers/ and search for keyword “Account Coordinator”.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER