WITI FOX 6 Milwaukee (Tribune Media) is Milwaukee’s local FOX affiliate TV station and trusted local source for news, entertainment and sports programming. FOX 6 prides itself on its hyper local emphasis and differentiates themselves by offering 61.5 hours of local news and local programming – more than any other station in the market. Having a strong community emphasis is very important to us, you can see this in our tagline “Because You Matter”. FOX 6 has an extensive portfolio of advertising solutions on WITI FOX 6, EITI TV6.2, FOX6NOW.com – plus full digital solutions both on FOX6NOW.com and on other sites & apps, including The Google Network, The Weather Channel and FOX Sports GO.
If you like to be busy, enjoy a variety of tasks, like working with local businesses, enjoy working with salespeople and like to be relied upon by others -- join our sales team as a Digital Sales Coordinator (DSC). You’ll play a critical role, responsible for the fulfillment of our digital campaigns. Fulfillment includes scheduling digital ads, trafficking artwork; order entry, coordinating ad proof changes, resolving ad serving issues and helping keep our local and national customers happy. This position works with vendors, the digital sales department at our corporate office and our ad ops team to keep all campaigns up & running and provides reporting and results to gain renewals.
The winning candidate will be digital-minded, highly organized and work well with a variety of personalities. You will handle campaigns from inception to completion. Once you have a smooth fulfillment process in place, you’ll also help AEs with media planning by making suggestions on digital products that will help achieve their clients’ goals, and you’ll assist with creating sales presentations. This position will report directly to the Digital Sales Manager.
This full-time position will report to the Digital Sales Manager and responsibilities will include:
• The primary duty of this position is to traffic all digital sales orders while monitoring pacing and creating campaign performance reports for each campaign.
• Must be able to juggle – you will handle variety of very important tasks and must be able to assist others throughout the day, while completing these tasks.
• Order entry of all Insertion Orders into variety of digital traffic systems.
• Management of online inventory; check campaign pacing daily & continually optimize campaigns.
• Reconciliation of digital campaigns and billing; review & approve vendor invoices.
• Work with our graphic designers to create all digital ads needed for campaigns and apply UTM codes to all campaign URLs for tracking purposes.
• Direct contact with sales team and clients – must be personable and have a can-do attitude.
• Attend weekly calls with our ad operations to ensure all campaigns are running smoothly.
• Assist sales team in development of proposals and advertising solutions.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects under deadline pressure.
• Attend ongoing training webinars and participate in monthly digital sales coordinator calls to keep up on how to process orders, changes in ad platforms, and to learn what digital sales coordinators in other markets nationwide are doing and apply those winning tactics to your position.
• Your onboarding process will consist of sitting with your manager to review our products and systems, plus you’ll go through a series of online trainings, conference calls, and hands-on learning. You must be a self-starter and take initiative to learn our ad serving platforms. It’s also important you take initiative to develop your network with other digital sales coordinators across the country who are all doing the same job as you, but in different markets – you’ll communicate with them by phone/email/Skype/Slack, etc. This network will serve as a great support system, and idea generator for you – and help you set up a streamlined and efficient fulfillment process.
• 1-2 years work experience in account service, customer service, media or agency; has completed some training and education in digital marketing products
• College degree preferred; Media Industry experience preferred.
• Working digital product knowledge with Display, Mobile, Email, Sponsored Content, Social, Video, Contesting and Search, with strong desire to learn about updates to these products and whatever the next big thing will be!
• Preferred candidate proficient in PowerPoint, Excel and Word; previous work experience working with variety of digital traffic systems/platforms preferred – such as DFP, email platform, Second Street/U-Pickem contesting platform, write/place Facebook and Twitter ads, inventory look-ups, basic Google Analytics understanding.
• If you have desire to grow into a Digital Sales Account Executive-this position has the opportunity.
CONTACT: Please apply on-line at: http://www.tribunemedia.com/careers/ (Search under Milwaukee)
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER