Our production department is looking for a team member to join an already dynamic behind-the scenes team. Do you like being in the center of the action? If you have a can-do attitude and like working early or late, we need you!!!
• Operate teleprompter
• Edit video
• Ensure all pre-newscast details are completed and ready for air
• Maintain a clean and organized studio
• Set up and maintain studio lighting
• Assist production and news departments during breaking coverage
• Others duties as assigned which may include, assisting Director, running graphics during live newscasts, updating station website
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
Production experience is helpful but not necessary. Basic computer skills are required. Must be able to multitask. Communication skills are essential for this position. Must be able to verbally communicate professionally and effectively. Must also be able to communicate precisely particularly during tense situations under time constraints.
Dexterity to operate computer, editing equipment and cameras. Ability to stand for a hour or more. Vision to follow written scripts and to focus cameras. Ability to move hands quickly for hand cues.
INTERNAL CONTACTS -
Creative Services Staff
Guests of newscasts
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS POSITION:
Send resume to Tom Maloney, WQAD-TV, 3003 Park 16th Street, Moline, IL 61265-6061 or email at email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer