Department: Creative Services
Reports To: Director, Creative Services
• Work with Creative Services management and Senior Producer on maintaining brand direction, implementing strategy and managing production needs.
• Conceive, write & produce daily topical promotional messages for late & morning news shows
• Conceive, write & produce promotional messages for targeted special reports
• Liaison with News dept. on day-to-day promotion & marketing needs
• Conceive, write and produce image promotion
• Assist with syndicated and network promotion “tag & bag”, as needed
• Assist in maintenance of promotional inventory, systems and archives
• Other related duties, as assigned by Creative Services management
• Marketing / Production education / experience required. BA Preferred.
• Must provide sample reel of work
• Strong writing, producing and editing skills a must
• Demonstrable production values
• Ability to direct talent
• Adobe Creative Suite proficiency a must
• Experience with broadcast graphics and animation a plus
• Working knowledge of Vizrt a plus
• Must be able to work weekends and holidays, if required.
• Proven ability to work under pressure, meet strict deadlines, and manage multiple assignments
•Proactive, self-starter attitude a plus
•Must be willing to submit to a background check. Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States
•Equal Employment Opportunity