Tribune Media has an immediate opening for an Account Executive. Sales Experience required with a proven track record in reaching goals and developing new business. Candidate must possess excellent negotiating skills, be highly motivated, and have strong presentation and prospecting skills. Working knowledge of WideOrbit, Rentrak, Scarborough, and Kantar Media are a plus.
The primary responsibilities of this position:
• Develop, service, and grow revenue from existing broadcast accounts and new business accounts.
• Utilize our digital media assets to increase digital revenue.
• Conceive, develop, prepare, and present sales and research materials to clients.
• Originate and maintain sales contracts, sales records and correspondence with accounts.
• Ensure orders are properly scheduled.
• Achieve and exceed individual revenue budget plan
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
• The ability to forge and build client relationships
• The ability to learn and adapt to a diversified selling environment
• The ability to develop strong working relations with the sales team and sales management
• The ability to sell new direct business and agency accounts
• The ability to sell media using diversified market research tools
• Valid drivers license and own transportation required
• College degree strongly preferred
• Strong marketing skills strongly preferred
• Previous direct sales skills and Successful sales track record required
• Past Television or media sales experience preferred
• Proficient with basic computer skills (Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel)
• Working knowledge of Wide orbit, ComScore, Matrix and Kantar Media are a plus.
Please apply online to: http://www.tribunemedia.com/careers/
WHO-TV is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States