KCPQ-TV, the Tribune owned FOX affiliate in Seattle, WA, is accepting applications for a part-time social media producer to represent the Q13 FOX and JOEtv brands. This is an entry-level position that works with Q13’s marketing and digital teams.
Duties will include:
- Writing and editing Q13 and JOEtv’s social posts
- Work with the Q13 digital team to understand content initiatives
- Some working experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, and Lightroom
- Speak on behalf of a brand, or for other persons representing that brand
We’re looking for:
- A self-starter
- Someone who can function in reporting, producing roles
- A person who can remain calm in high-stress situations
- Strong writing and speaking skills
- A degree in, or working towards a degree in journalism, communications, digital media or a related field
- Experience telling and sharing stories on multiple social media platforms
Physical demands may include standing/walking for up to 5 hours at a time, lifting up to 50 lbs.
Please provide links to your social media accounts with your application or other relevant portfolio work.
Please apply at this link:
EOE No phone calls please