- Requires the ability to analyze the market, set rates and direct national sales activity to meet established financial goals and market share. Displays proven ability to effectively influence key accounts and national sales activity to get the best performance for the station.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or equivalent related experience. Minimum five years of experience in television sales and rep firm experience preferred.
- Requires analytical and technical skills to evaluate market conditions, package, price and utilize research to sell available airtime.
- Demonstrates knowledge of sales and agency operations to train, motivate, direct and evaluate the performance of rep firm staff. Understands market dynamics of stations and competing rep firms in the national markets.
- Effective oral and written communication skills to negotiate with and influence internal and external contacts.
Equal Opportunity Employer