We are looking for a team member to join an already dynamic team. Do you have a thirst to go the extra mile to deliver great product? If so, we are interested in speaking to you about this opportunity.
• Edit accurate & compelling video
• Operate non-linear editing equipment
• Successfully meet multiple daily deadlines
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
• Experience in editing
• Experience with non-linear editing equipment
• Journalistic knowledge to match appropriate video with the script
• Effective communication skills with Producers & other news staff
• Valid driver’s license
Dexterity to operate keyboard & mouse for editing. The ability to hear and react quickly to director’s cues. The ability to review and edit quality stories.
Reporters, producers, photographers and management
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS POSITION:
Send a resume and tape to Andy McKay, Assistant News Director, WQAD-TV, 3003 Park 16th Street, Moline, Illinois 61265-6061. This may also be e-mailed to email@example.com.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER