WJW-TV, Cleveland’s market leader and one of the top FOX affiliates in the country has an immediate opening for an Account Executive to enhance our strong sales team! Ideal candidate will have previous television/digital sales experience.
PRINCIPAL FUNCTIONS ESSENTIAL TO THE JOB:
1. Responsible for generating revenues as set by AE and their Manager to meet overall station budget. Maximize station revenue through sale of commercial television and digital products.
2. Develop strong relationships with both advertising agencies and local clients in an effort to grow their business by planning and organizing a sales strategy to meet goals, as well as monitor and track sales plan
3. Sell advertising on our television and digital platforms.
4. Demonstrate a great attitude and strong work ethic to help our clients grow.
5. Achieve monthly and quarterly revenue goals.
6. Identify the needs of local businesses and prepare custom sales presentations with solutions to address those needs
7. Indirectly supervise a sales assistant for support in order completion, sales package presentation, and other administrative duties
1. Well organized, excellent oral and written presentation skills.
2. Ability to develop and enhance strong client and agency relationships.
3. College degree and sales experience in Television or related industry.
4. Proficient computer skills.
5. Valid driver’s license with access to vehicle.
STATEMENT ABOUT OTHER DUTIES:
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change, e.g., emergencies, changes in personnel, work load, rush jobs, special projects, technological developments, etc.