Q13 FOX & JOEtv, the FOX/MyNet duopoly in Seattle, is looking for a smart and
highly-motivated Creative Writer/Producer to join our award-winning team!
This position is responsible for working closely with the Director of Marketing &
Creative Services and Brand Manager to produce effective, on-brand marketing
material for on-air promotional spots, digital marketing and special projects. You
will be challenged to create advertising that cuts through the clutter and grabs our
· Conceive, write, produce, and edit compelling multi-platform topical and
image promotion, from start to finish
· Work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment and ensure that assigned
projects are organized, executed and delivered on time
· Push the creative envelope to get your amazing ideas done while adhering
to brand guidelines
· Initiate planned projects as a self-starter and maintain company equipment
in an appropriate fashion.
· Produce client-sponsored promotional content
· Shares your creative skills with team members
· Perform a range of related duties, as assigned
· Minimum 3 years of video production and marketing experience; if you've
never operated a camera, this job is not for you.
· Must provide a reel of work examples -- include a web address with your
resume or cover letter. You will not be contacted if you do not have a reel.
· Extensive knowledge and proven experience in After Effects and Premiere
· Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud products
· Strong image and promotion writing
· Proficient in TV/Film lighting and audio gear
· Possess excellent organization and time management skills with the ability
to prioritize multiple tasks under extreme deadlines
· Ability to work a flexible schedule that may require some nights, weekends,
holidays and emergency scenarios
· Must have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with all
· Out-of-the-box thinking and a sense of humor are a must.