The Digital Sales Coordinator is a key player in the digital and station sales environment, serving as a critical resource for reaching station and department goals. The primary focus of the Digital Sales Coordinator is to execute all digital sales orders. This position will report to the Digital Sales Director.
• Input orders for digital products using the dashboards/order entry systems provided.
• Advertising creative production as needed.
• Provide analysis and reporting on digital revenue from WideOrbit.
• Support sales team by attending and participating in sales calls, client presentations, and station events when appropriate.
• Attend and participate in corporate sales conference calls and events.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• Must possess strong strategic thinking and analytical skills.
• Must have knowledge and understanding of digital media, including social networks and business marketing.
• Strong computer skills, including PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Google Analytics, DFP, WideOrbit and various online dashboards.
• Must be organized and detail oriented, with a positive attitude toward team member requests.
• Ability to work in fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks.
• Must possess a valid state driver's license (or be able to get one).
• Dexterity to use desktop publishing and computer systems. Vision and communication for the preparation and delivery of reports and presentations.
Equal Employment Opportunity